Some of the upcoming projects we'll be working on include:
- Expanding our Bluebird Trail so that we can encourage more birds to nest on our pastures and keep eating those yummy insects. Look- we did it! - CLICK HERE
- Maintaining and adding to our 'Quail Piles' which serve as refuges for a variety of organisms from bugs to bunnies.
- Gathering and piling nuisance plants,e.g., Himalayan blackberry, and preparing it for prescribed burns.
- Planting hundreds of natives of a dozen or more varieties. This is a great opportunity to learn techniques you can use on your own sites.
- Censusing and measuring oak stumps so that we can gain an understanding of what our pastures looked like last century; this aids us in our restoration and grazing management plans.